Parish Pastoral Council
Our Parish Pastoral Council exists to:
- Listen to the needs and concerns of the parish community.
- Reflect and prayerfully plan future directions for the parish and prioritise initiatives to be undertaken.
- Provide the on-going formation, evaluation and training for Council members and existing groups in the parish.
- Ensure that effective communication takes place within the parish, the diocese and the wider community.
- Recognise and build on work already done, affirm the contribution of those involved, and celebrate the gifts and achievements of all parishioners.
- Review the life and activities of the parish in order to enable the kingdom of God to flourish in the life of the community.
Current Parish Pastoral Council
President: Fr Patrick O’Byrne
Chairperson: Robbie Daly
Secretary: Anne-Marie Whelan
Assistant Secretary: Brenda Byrne
Ex-Officio Member: Sr Mary Byrne
Current Parish Pastoral Council 2012 – to date
Awaiting Photo for current Council
– – – – – – – – – – –
Photo of 2nd Parish Pastoral Council 2008 – 20012 below
Photo of 1st Parish Pastoral Council 2005 – 2008 below